Seize the initiative – transform your campus
Supporting new business models, recruiting top talent, architecting more efficient business processes, and delivering personalised student experiences are top-of-mind-issues for campus leaders everywhere. And with competition heating up, colleges and universities are under tremendous pressure to transform their campuses to meet the demands of modern students, faculty, and staff.
To address these challenges, campus leaders are looking to innovate with cloud technologies that help them modernise their systems and processes and transform to a Modern Campus.
The Oracle Higher Education Cloud for the Modern Campus
- Target Omni-channel outreach and engagement to personalise every student’s journey
- Find, recruit, develop, and retain top faculty and staff
- Simplify processes, standardise systems, and prudently steward resources
- Identify at-risk students and intervene in time to keep them on track
- Promote a data-driven culture
- Increase transparency and improve traceability
Oracle are proud to be the Mission Critical Sponsor of the Future Edtech Conference and Exhibition taking place at the Millennium Gloucester Hotel in London, 2 – 3 June 2015 – the first and only event in Europe enabling transformational change and innovation in higher education via technology.
Join Cole Clark, Global Vice President, Education & Research at Oracle, for his session Cloud Forecast: For Once A Very Promising Outlook at 9:40am, Wednesday, 3rd June. Please also visit the exhibition stand to find out more.