Upcoming webinar: CES 2015 – Ovum’s take on the major news and themes of the show on January 22 at 5pm (12pm EST)
Register now for January 22 at 5pm GMT (12pm EST)
Join Rob Gallagher, Director Research & Analysis; Jamie Moss, Senior Analyst; Paul Jackson, Practice Lead; Ronan DeRenesse, Lead Analyst; and Francesco Radicati, Senior Analyst in this 45-minute webinar where they will discuss the key trends that they uncovered at the North America’s largest event for the connected consumer electronics and technology sectors.
They will assess the implications for telecoms operators, media companies, technology companies, and device manufacturers as well as looking forward to how CES trends will shape 2015.
Key questions this webinar will answer:
- What major trends emerged at CES 2015?
- What connected car developments and embedded connectivity tech and business model developments are coming?
- How will this affect our core client groups (telco, media, technology, CE)?
- Which firms were the winners and losers (based purely on their showing at CES)?
- What Ovum research will be informed and driven by emerging CES trends and announcements?
- Followed by Q&A
Rob Gallagher, Director Research & Analysis, Ovum
Paul Jackson, Principal Analyst, Ovum
Ronan de Renesse, Lead Analyst, Ovum
Jamie Moss, Senior Analyst, Ovum
Francesco Radicati, Senior Analyst, Ovum
Richard Edwards, Principal Analyst, Ovum
Date: January 22 at 5pm GMT (12am EST) – Register here
Time: 5pm London | 6pm Berlin | 12pm New York | 9pm Dubai | 11am Chicago | 9am Los Angeles | 3pm Sao Paulo | 7pm Johannesburg | 1am Singapore | 9am San Francisco | 8pm Moscow | 7pm Helsinki | 10.30pm Mumbai | 2am Tokyo | 4am Sydney.