Oracle, Platinum Sponsors at Ovum’s 5th Annual Business Process Management Forum, have shared some insight with us, and by extension, you, on the topic. This is right up-to-the-minute, insightful stuff, so download the whitepapers and register for the webinars today. There is more information here, and below.
The Business Process Management Forum is a must-attend event for professionals engaged in BPM, for the following reasons:
- Learn all about how BPM helps organizations become more agile and effective by enabling them to better understand, manage and adapt their business processes
- BPM is Ovum’s longest standing event and is now in its 5th Year
- With 25+ speakers in one 2 streamed information-packed day, be inspired by the thought leaders in BPM including GKN, Barclays Bank, Centrica, Co-Operative Bank, TNT, Balfour Beatty, Great Ormond Street Hospital
- Access in-depth business intelligence from Ovum’s expert analysts. 2 of our most senior and specialised BPM analysts will present and host discussions, and you can also book a session with them in the analyst clinic
- Maxine Holt, Practice Leader, Software – IT, Ovum
- Gary Barnett, Principal Analyst Ovum
- Network amongst peers and industry visionaries. We will help you arrange unlimited pre-scheduled one-to-one business meetings either via our speed networking sessions or our networking app, maximizing your chance of doing real business at the event
- All of the above is free to IT decision-makers
- Meet leading suppliers and source practical “how to” advice in our exhibition
The Oracle BPM resources are as follows:
Business processes are at the heart of what makes or breaks a business, as well as what differentiates it from the competition. As organisations strive for greater efficiency and effectiveness, they create or adapt technology to fill their needs. BPM, Social, and Mobile technologies are helping to drive a fundamental business transformation.
In order for organisations to use a mix of private and public cloud services, an effective integration is needed for a secure hybrid cloud environment This white paper will explain how a unified strategy that will enable you to deliver both on-premise and cloud-based services through a single cohesive platform
Webcast – New Directions with Business-Driven BPM
This webcast highlights the new functionality of Oracle BPM Suite: making processes more consistent, eliminating brittle customisations, enhancing the visibility of business transactions across applications, extending applications to social and mobile capabilities, and improving user experience by streamlining navigations.
Webcast: Extend Your Applications with Oracle Business Process Management
Watch this webcast and demo to learn how Oracle BPM Suite helps you unlock your applications that are stuck in silos, better manage end-to-end processes that span multiple applications in multiple departments, and work more collaboratively.